¡Que pequeno es el mundo! – (It’s a) small world!
Why not make your world a little smaller by hosting a Spanish exchange student in your home this school year? We are still looking for some great host families to help a student live their dream! Our host families come in all shapes and sizes. Kids, no kids, one parent, two parents…EF Foundation welcomes all families who pass our screenings to host a student. Hosts are volunteers and must be willing to submit to criminal background checks. At least one adult in the home must be 25 years or older.
For more information, fill out the contact form below and a local International Exchange Coordinator (IEC):
- Foreign exchange host families needed in Treasure Valley (ktvb.com)
- Danish exchange student solidifies US ties (blueridgenow.com)
- 139 area families host exchange students (ocala.com)
- Top Ten tips for an exchange student (missworldleigh.wordpress.com)
- Making a Difference: Hosts make memories for foreign exchange student (nwfdailynews.com)