According to Wikipedia, fika can be used as a noun or a verb. It loosely translates to coffee break or having a coffee/tea/juice with something sweet, like cookies or cake. It’s a very popular social tradition in Sweden.
- Bargain: Swedish fika in the countryside (besttripever.wordpress.com)
- Sanctuary Invaded (lifeisswede.wordpress.com)
- Fika! (blogbyemelie.wordpress.com)
- Ingrid Roth’s studio: an idyllic setting for inspiration and fika. (garnharmoni.com)
- Day 18 (alyssagoestosweden.wordpress.com)
- Day 8 – Sweden: A last look (mita56.wordpress.com)