A person with a bad habit can’t change his behavior, even if the surroundings are different.
- Taiwanese Students Required To Learn Native Language In School (languageboat.com)
- Taichung and Cing Jing – First time in Taiwan! (mexinhkeng.wordpress.com)
- Mid-autumn/Moon Festival 中秋節 Taiwanese style (ariayilan.wordpress.com)
- Can you preserve a culture without the language? (lovinglanguage.wordpress.com)
- Asia’s Melting Pot: Part 2 of 2 (llewellynintaiwan.wordpress.com)
- “Celebrate Taiwan” Brings the Taiwanese Experience to New York City (ytiffa.wordpress.com)
- In-depth Day 4: Traditional encounter (zinezikababa.wordpress.com)